Glass Point is an open-concept glass art studio designed as a work-space for glass artists and as a
sales platform for handmade made glass art products locally from the Baltics.
offer functional and design glassware from professional glass artists and designers,
also taking individual orders. Ready-made collections by Anna Varnase (Coloursplash, εἶδος, Motion, Basic) are available at the studio and they can be shaped for special request. Every piece is handmade and unique. The studio has all the equipment and knowledge to
transfer the sketch into real product - which can be shipped abroad as well.
We offer a
wide range of services for businesses and individual customers as well: create
interior design elements, design and produce custom-made glassware, awards and
corporative gifts by using various techniques.
We also offer workshops and social events for the public with a
professional and lovely host.
, Glass Point is:
- a sales platform for local handmade
glass art products
- a co-working space for glass artists
- offering design glass products and complete glassware collections
- taking individual orders
- creating interior design elements from glass
- turning the sketch into real product
- organizing glass art workshops and social events